|author||Lennart Poettering <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2006-06-19 23:51:58 +0000|
|committer||Lennart Poettering <email@example.com>||2006-06-19 23:51:58 +0000|
* more s/pulseaudio/PulseAudio/ replacements
* name the per-user dir ~/.pulse (instead of .pulseaudio), just like /etc/pulse/ git-svn-id: file:///home/lennart/svn/public/pulseaudio/trunk@1039 fefdeb5f-60dc-0310-8127-8f9354f1896f
Diffstat (limited to 'src/pulse/context.h')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/src/pulse/context.h b/src/pulse/context.h
index ad8c9f3f..661ff617 100644
@@ -32,7 +32,7 @@
* \section overv_sec Overview
- * The asynchronous API is the native interface to the pulseaudio library.
+ * The asynchronous API is the native interface to the PulseAudio library.
* It allows full access to all available functions. This also means that
* it is rather complex and can take some time to fully master.
@@ -52,10 +52,10 @@
* To actually be able to use these functions, an implementation needs to
* be coupled to the abstraction. There are three of these shipped with
- * pulseaudio, but any other can be used with a minimal ammount of work,
+ * PulseAudio, but any other can be used with a minimal ammount of work,
* provided it supports the three basic events listed above.
- * The implementations shipped with pulseaudio are:
+ * The implementations shipped with PulseAudio are:
* \li \subpage mainloop - A minimal but fast implementation based on poll().
* \li \subpage threaded_mainloop - A special version of the previous
@@ -71,7 +71,7 @@
* \section refcnt_sec Reference Counting
- * Almost all objects in pulseaudio are reference counted. What that means
+ * Almost all objects in PulseAudio are reference counted. What that means
* is that you rarely malloc() or free() any objects. Instead you increase
* and decrease their reference counts. Whenever an object's reference
* count reaches zero, that object gets destroy and any resources it uses
@@ -89,7 +89,7 @@
* \section context_sec Context
- * A context is the basic object for a connection to a pulseaudio server.
+ * A context is the basic object for a connection to a PulseAudio server.
* It multiplexes commands, data streams and events through a single
@@ -142,7 +142,7 @@
* Connection contexts for asynchrononous communication with a
- * server. A pa_context object wraps a connection to a pulseaudio
+ * server. A pa_context object wraps a connection to a PulseAudio
* server using its native protocol. */
/** \example pacat.c