|author||Pierre Ossman <email@example.com>||2007-01-04 13:43:45 +0000|
|committer||Pierre Ossman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2007-01-04 13:43:45 +0000|
Huge trailing whitespace cleanup. Let's keep the tree pure from here on,
mmmkay? git-svn-id: file:///home/lennart/svn/public/pulseaudio/trunk@1418 fefdeb5f-60dc-0310-8127-8f9354f1896f
Diffstat (limited to 'src/pulse/context.h')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/src/pulse/context.h b/src/pulse/context.h
index 661ff617..048ed17f 100644
@@ -5,17 +5,17 @@
This file is part of PulseAudio.
PulseAudio is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published
by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License,
or (at your option) any later version.
PulseAudio is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
along with PulseAudio; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307
@@ -50,7 +50,7 @@
* The abstraction is represented as a number of function pointers in the
* pa_mainloop_api structure.
- * To actually be able to use these functions, an implementation needs to
+ * To actually be able to use these functions, an implementation needs to
* be coupled to the abstraction. There are three of these shipped with
* PulseAudio, but any other can be used with a minimal ammount of work,
* provided it supports the three basic events listed above.
@@ -76,7 +76,7 @@
* and decrease their reference counts. Whenever an object's reference
* count reaches zero, that object gets destroy and any resources it uses
* get freed.
* The benefit of this design is that an application need not worry about
* whether or not it needs to keep an object around in case the library is
* using it internally. If it is, then it has made sure it has its own