|author||Lennart Poettering <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2007-10-28 19:13:50 +0000|
|committer||Lennart Poettering <email@example.com>||2007-10-28 19:13:50 +0000|
merge 'lennart' branch back into trunk.
git-svn-id: file:///home/lennart/svn/public/pulseaudio/trunk@1971 fefdeb5f-60dc-0310-8127-8f9354f1896f
Diffstat (limited to 'todo')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 8 deletions
@@ -4,7 +4,6 @@ Build System:
- Remove symdef files and use macros (like most other projects)
- Use own name mangling scheme instead of ltdl's, which will eliminate the
need for .la files or extra trickery.
-- build pulsecore only statically by default, it's not a public API yet
- rtp module ported to Win32 (sendmsg/recvmsg emulation)
@@ -13,16 +12,12 @@ I18N:
- iconv stuff sent from utils to server (UTF-8)
- iconv sample loading in server
- Document utf8.h, timeval.h and util.h
-- gettextify polypaudio
+- gettextify pulseaudio
- drop dependency of libpolyp on libX11, instead use an external mini binary
-- merge module-oss-mmap into module-oss
- module-tunnel: improve latency calculation
- use software volume when hardware doesn't support all channels (alsa done)
-- silence generation should be moved into the core to avoid races and code
- duplication in the backends
-- don't read/write audio data from/to ALSA devices if noone is listening
- using POSIX monotonous clocks wherever possible instead of gettimeofday()
@@ -35,7 +30,6 @@ Auth/Crypto:
- sasl auth
-- alsa mmap driver
- alsa driver with hw mixing
- "window manager for sound"
@@ -52,7 +46,8 @@ Features:
- Support for device selection in waveout driver
- add an API to libpulse for allocating memory from the pa_context memory pool
- allow buffer metric changes during runtime
-- "include" command in configuration files. should have glob support.
+- better ".include" command in configuration files. should have glob support.
+- recursive .if
- pass meta info for hearing impaired