Diffstat (limited to 'src/pulse/sample.h')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/src/pulse/sample.h b/src/pulse/sample.h
index 848fd16d..03965a99 100644
@@ -32,12 +32,12 @@
* \section overv_sec Overview
- * Polypaudio is capable of handling a multitude of sample formats, rates
+ * PulseAudio is capable of handling a multitude of sample formats, rates
* and channels, transparently converting and mixing them as needed.
* \section format_sec Sample Format
- * Polypaudio supports the following sample formats:
+ * PulseAudio supports the following sample formats:
* \li PA_SAMPLE_U8 - Unsigned 8 bit PCM.
* \li PA_SAMPLE_S16LE - Signed 16 bit PCM, little endian.
@@ -54,20 +54,20 @@
* \section rate_sec Sample Rates
- * Polypaudio supports any sample rate between 1 Hz and 4 GHz. There is no
+ * PulseAudio supports any sample rate between 1 Hz and 4 GHz. There is no
* point trying to exceed the sample rate of the output device though as the
* signal will only get downsampled, consuming CPU on the machine running the
* \section chan_sec Channels
- * Polypaudio supports up to 16 individiual channels. The order of the
+ * PulseAudio supports up to 16 individiual channels. The order of the
* channels is up to the application, but they must be continous. To map
* channels to speakers, see \ref channelmap.
* \section calc_sec Calculations
- * The Polypaudio library contains a number of convenience functions to do
+ * The PulseAudio library contains a number of convenience functions to do
* calculations on sample formats:
* \li pa_bytes_per_second() - The number of bytes one second of audio will